Monday, July 20, 2009

Already?????

Well Patrick got into his first "fist fight" on Friday. When I got to school he had a scratch on his cheek. I thought he did it to himself b/c his nails were in need of a trimming. Nope...that was a battle scar.
Apparently Patrick and his friend Riley had a disagreement of some kind. Patrick ripped off Riley's bib and the fists were flying. Well, from the description of the scene, they both grabbed the other's cheeks with their hands. More of a cat-fight if you will.
Please keep in mind that Riley is older and taller then Patrick, but the outcome was Patrick was the winner. He didn't back down and he stood his ground.
Of course, Daddy was so proud. Granted, I did find it funny that he ripped Riley's bib off as if to say, "oh, it's on now," but I was also mortified that my sweet, baby boy got into a fight.
But since this is a milestone of sorts, I decided it was blog-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment