Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary




25 years ago today was the best day in my life. Oh wait...it's only 3 years. LOL In the best way possible, it feels like 25 years. Ron and I can't believe it's only been 3 years. It just feels like we have always been together.
So let's try this again.....3 years ago today was one of the best days of my life (next to the birth of the kids, of course) To be married to your best friend is truly a blessing. Not that I'm a very religious person, but someone was looking out for us....someone (besides Dr. Neil) brought us together. It still (and I know always will) amazes me that two people could be so right for each other, and I'm thankful everyday for the gift I received.

To my wonderful husband who is a faithful reader of the blog....
Happy Anniversary. I love you more then words can say. Thank you for being the person that you are. Thank you for being the best husband on Earth. Thank you for being the most amazing father. Thank you for making my life complete and healing my heart. You are my best friend. I love you. Here's to the next 25 years....

No comments:

Post a Comment