Wednesday, August 11, 2010

POOP HAPPENS!

Patrick pooped in the potty!!!! I know some people might ask why I would post this information, but others will understand our excitement! To the people who would ask why...I say to you - be happy I didnt post the picture I took. (Ron wasn't home, so we HAD to show Daddy!) He still isnt 100% there yet, but I NEVER thought he would hit this milestone so fast. Hopefully this is the beginning of being fully trained!!

And since he has the best memory, he was quick to remind me that he gets a big prize for going poop in the potty. So tomorrow we will be off to Toys R Us.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Patrick! Yes he does have a great memory. He remembers everything, for good and bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY PATRICK! I hope you got a BIG present from Toys R Us...what a big day! Can't wait to see you all on Saturday. Have a great trip Ally!

    ReplyDelete