Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It just can't be...

...that my baby started 7th grade today. Seventh Grade! God it even sounds old. I am having a hard time this year. I had gotten better over the years...not getting emotional the first day of 4th...5th...even 6th grade. But SEVENTH? 7th grade? No matter how I type it, it still sounds as bad. I just can't believe it. I mean, come on...wasn't just yesterday she was starting Kindergarten?
Look...look at this face...

And here she is this morning....

4 comments:

  1. She is looking very grown-up! But I do have to say that I love the pig tails from kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like just yesterday I was teaching her how to jump on the bed! She has grown into such a beautiful young woman...you have so much to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...I remember that well. Dont think I've ever repaid you for that. hahaha
    And thank you...let's hope the next few years dont turn me 100% grey!

    ReplyDelete