Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another year has come and gone....

I can't believe it's 2011 already. I know EVERYONE says this, but time really does fly. It's crazy. Christmas came and went so quickly this year. It seems like it was over in a second. The kids had a great Christmas. Patrick was beyond pleased with his yellow dump truck and pillow pet from Santa. And I havent seen much of Allyson since Christmas. She is in her room with her new Ipod Touch and all of her scrapbooking.
She was the only one with New Year's Eve plans this year. She spent the night at her friend's house. Ron, Patrick, and I just relaxed. Watched Dick Clark and actually made it to midnight (as did Patrick).
I am trying to think of a good resolution that might be able to stick. What I would LIKE to do is to be able to let things go easier. I have a problem with grudges. I hear it's an Irish thing. I also worry about everyone else way too much. I need to relax.
Hopefully a February trip to the Bahamas will help. Ron and I decided to escape alone. My wonderful sister has volunteered to keep the kids. I'm sure they will have a lot of fun with Emily, Kevin, and Jack for a long weekend.
Now the countdown begins. Of course for this...time will not fly.
We hope everyon ehas a helathy and happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment