Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busy, busy Saturday....

Well Saturday was an extremely busy day. Started off with the Revlon Run/Walk for Women in NY. Melissa and I did really well. 40,000 people attended this year and it was very inspiring. We finished and were heading back before a lot of people had even crossed the finished line. (pictures from the walk will be on soon; I've haven't downloaded them yet)

While I was walking....Ron was dropping the kids off at Grandma's house so that we could head to Philly to see The Dead. It was my first show...Ron's 800th or so (hahaha). It was amazing. I can see why people follow them across the country.

We were quite thankful that Sunday was a rainy day and soccer was cancelled because needless to say, we were exhausted. So it was a nice quiet day at home. And a much needed break since the start of May Madness has now begun!






No comments:

Post a Comment