Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take Your Child To Work Day 2009

Well today was "take your child to work day" so I put Ally to work. She has been coming to Mommy's office for a while now, so she pretty much knows the ropes. No going in late and leaving early...it's a full day of work. And I had a ton of work for her to do. (see below) She did a great job; although she needs to learn how to pace herself. She got things done way too quickly. I wasn't a total slave-driver...when she finished all the work I had for her, I did let her do a puzzle and color...

Hopefully she enjoyed the day. Although, what's better then not having to go to school and getting a paycheck for it??



Hole punching and organizing files....


Fun with filing...



Making perfume sample boxes...




Doing her puzzle...

1 comment: