Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!! Welcome 2010!!!

Happy New Year to all of our family and friends.

New Year's Eve is pretty quiet at the Hing house. Patrick was alseep at 9:30 and Allyson and Ron and battling it out on the Wii now. I thought ROn would be the one asleep before midnight, but it looks like I may win the award this year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2009 was a very good year.
Allyson experienced an amazing trip to Italy. She has had the best school year of her life this year. And she is really turning into a young lady that I am so proud of. We certainly butt heads a lot since she is exactly like me, but I look at her and can't believe what a great kid I was blessed with.
Patrick is growing up so fast. This year has been so much fun. It seems like overnight he lost tha baby face and tunred into our little parrot. He's such a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment