Monday, February 8, 2010

February Blizzard (round one....)

Well this weekend (as most of you know) was a nice sized blizzard. I'd say we got around 18 inches. I handled it all quite well considering we had to cancel our date for Saturday night. We had tickets to see Hair, but thankfully they let us change them to a different night. Ron was able to get Ally to the city to spend the night with Becky as planned, though. Allyson had a GREAT time at the Night at the Museum. (Thanks, Becky!!) So while Patrick and I were waiting for Daddy to get home, we played outside for a little while. (Pics below) He was basically just throwing snow at me and cracking up. I started getting him back, though....

We are supposed to get a significant amount of snow again Tuesday night into Wednesday, so looks like a snow day is in my future! YAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment