Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Toddler Intervention

**UPDATE!!**
Well, Pat's getting MUCH better now. He knows that the pacy is only allowed in his bed and really doesn't ask for it as much anymore. When he wakes up, he just puts it down and doesn't fight us for it. It's gotten so much better. Thank God!!!!


I would really like to know what they make pacifiers out of....crack perhaps? My sweet boy has turned into a crazy man as we are trying to rid him of the pacy habit. Over the weekend we told him the only place he could have it was in his bed. He did really well without it all day, but as soon as he got tired, he was screaming for it. We didn't give in...he went to bed and got his fix.
Well last night he woke up screaming in the middle of the night "I NEED IT!" And when we woke up this morning that's all he kept crying as Ron was getting him ready for school. "I need it" "I need my pacy"
I really think they should make a show called Toddler Intervention. Help parents like us trying to get their kids "clean".

No comments:

Post a Comment