Monday, March 22, 2010

Friday Night Fun

Friday night was a big night out for all the Hing's. Allyson and I had tickets to see Taylor Swift in Philly while Ron and Patrick had tickets for Elmo Live in Trenton. Although we wanted to join them for Elmo, I accidentally bought tickets for both things; not realizing they were on the same night. (That's what happens when I'm buying tickets to 20 different events within a couple of weeks)
So Ron brought his friend Brian and Patrick's girlfriend, Chloe.
Allyson had a BLAST! I've never seen her scream and sing so much in her life! It certainly made it all worth while. I somewhat enjoyed it. Other then a million screaming pre-teen girls (and some screaming adult men), she did put on a great show.
While my knees were shaking from being so high up at the Wachovia Center, Ron and Patrick were sitting pretty in their front row seats.
Patrick LOVED Elmo! Most of the characters came out on the floor right in front of them, so he was so excited. Brian bought a huge Elmo balloon and Daddy got him a pretzel. (as per Patrick's report)
I love that he is so good at shows. Ron and I absolutely love going to concerts, so to have the kids enjoy it just as much, is great. I want them to grow up with all of those memories. Now if we could get it to where we all like the same music, we'll be set. (Although I am trying to get Patrick on video as he walks around the house singing Grateful Dead songs. It's hysterical!)


(Pics to Follow....I'm behind with my uploading)

No comments:

Post a Comment