Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
We were busy little bees as usual. Saturday I headed into the city with Melissa to help Peggy paint her new place, while Ron and the kids prepped the house for construction. (The building of Patrick's new bedroom)
Sunday the kids were able to enjoy time in the little pool...again, while Ron was working.
And Monday I took the kids out for the day so Ron could have uninterrupted work time. We went to the Popcorn Zoo and to see Grandma Joan and Popeye. It was just so hot at the zoo, so we only lasted an hour. But they had a good time until the sheep...or something that resembled a sheep....grabbed Patrick's box of popcorn out of his hand and ate it. That pretty much ended our time at the zoo.
Overall, great weekend. Although Ron seems to have gotten screwed. His weekend just consisted of work. But it will certainly be worth it in the end. And this weekend, while Ron and Patrick are visiting Grandpa in Arizona, I will be painting and decorating so it is all ready for them when they get home.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a photo journal of the building of the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...I didn't take any pictures. I could kick myself now. But it's not toally done yet, so I'll get some going.

    ReplyDelete