Tuesday, June 15, 2010

School's Out For Summer!

I can't believe it, but the school year is over on Friday. Although this week is pretty much just killing time for them. All the schoolwork is done and they get out at 11:30 everyday.

Ally did a great job this year. Had to be her best school year yet! She received 3 End-of-the-Year Awards this year. The Altar Server Award, another for being part of the award winning Reading Olympics team, and the St. Michael's Award which only goes to a few students who represent what being a good Catholic school student is all about. (Yes, she is my child. No, I'm not kidding. And yes, I have proof!)
We're so proud of all of her hard work.

Summer camp starts on Monday so she will be joining Patrick at Calvary again. She really liked that camp last year, so I'm hoping it's just as much fun this time around. The kids are always so nice to each other (seriously. They are such sweet kids) and they really have a great team of teachers and camp counselors.

We're looking forward to a fun summer. Hopefully we'll be able to get a few fun day trips in. And of course, the cruise!!! I can just feel that tall rum runner in my hand already....

No comments:

Post a Comment